Monday, August 18, 2014

Post number one

Hi,

It's official, I'm no longer only a bloglover, but from now on also a blogger. That means that I believe that I have something interesting to add to the already very crowded blogworld. Which sounds a little scary when I put it like that!
             
What will I be blogging about? Most of my posts will probably be about food. I love to cook and I try to convince myself (and others) that my cooking is healthy. But let’s try to define healthy: don’t fry food, try to add a lot of vegetables, don’t exaggerate when it comes to meat, avoid a lot of oil/butter/mayonnaise. In comparison to many other blogs this one won’t even come close to qualify as healthy, but I just can’t survive on nuts, salad and juices alone. I like all three, don’t get me wrong!
Since I like good food, a nice glass of wine AND an in shape body, I try to exercise as much as I can (read: if I feel like exercising). So I’ll try to keep you all updated on the sports I love as well.

I know this is still a little vague, but hopefully things will become clear after some posts.

Boom the first one’s out!

Cheers,
Ine

No comments:

Post a Comment